If you got a quarter of the snow the storm that just blew through dumped on Boston, this kitty you caught needs you - regardless of it's FeLV status.  A couple of my kids "tried to kill" my dog, Jersey (a mix that's probably part Amstaff and was bottle raised with cats).  Old, sickly, Legolas - who looked like he was barely staying alive and more meow than muscle - had Jersey afraid to come in the room.  The others got used to him after a few brief meetings.  Good luck with this one.  I hope you can catch the one you were after.

Where there's Life, there's Hope

Kathy

"If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
Catherine-