In a message dated 1/24/2005 1:29:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
She tried to kill one of my dogs, lol. I don't know how friendly she is yet, she's terrified. I don't know if I can even keep her yet, so I am not getting too attached.
Mellissa,
My Mona did the SAME thing she was absolutly viscious!!!   but she now lives harmoniously with all 5 of my other animals..it is still a bit tense with her and Akira..but its not Mona's fault...it took me about 6 months  before I totally trusted her, and ALOT of work...but she was worth it to me...

Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)