Matthew Scully wrote back and then called me. He was really nice. He says that he has no sway at the FDA, but sent personal emails to a bunch of higher-ups at places like HSUS, Best Friends, and Alley Cat Allies. He also did some research and send me some information. I emailed Joy Eubanks at Marley Fund and someone I know at HSUS.

Apparently Virbac has made or is making a similar drug, and says it is already being marketed in the US. Nina or anyone else-- do you have any info on this? here is the blurb:

"Headquartered in Nice, Virbac manufactures and markets pharmaceuticals for animals worldwide -- the fifth largest supplier in the world of such products for small animals. As part of its operations, Virbac is developing Leucogen, a recombinant feline leukemia vaccine that is already being marketed in Europe, USA and Japan."

Michelle L.