God, the "Boss Man" is still hanging on. He is slowly declining he is losing his bladder. He really isn't eating or drinking today not enough to make me smile.
I told him it's okay to leave me and wander off to the bridge to be with Taz, Sasha, Baby, Sack, Pest, and Lady where they await his arrival. It's almost like he doesn't want me in the presence of his passing....I don't know I'm just guessing. His scent or odor is not very pleasant...

Vote for my Rescue Siameses "KITTEN TRIO" it's a race please continue voting daily.
Let's blow the doors off the dogs!

http://www.pnwanimaladoption.com/contest.html

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!
More will be posted soon.

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html