I am a cat puzzle enthusiast! I also work, glue and
frame them.

Me and my husband have enjoyed this hobby for over two
(2) years now and throughout that time we have
acquired an estimated 3,000 puzzles. Of course, half
of them are worked, waiting to be framed, while others
are already hanging on the wall and there are still
hundreds left still in their original factory sealed
boxes waiting to be worked.

If anyone is interested in selling some of their
previously worked and/or glued cat puzzles please let
me know. Me and my husband have often purchased glued
puzzles in the past, although they DO have to be
complete. We are not particularly interested in the
actual frames, more so just the puzzle itself.

We handle all transactions via money orders to limit
possible complications and to make the transactions
simple as possible.

Lora

--- Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It just shipped so I will let you know how it
works. But I do not recommend buying a roll, that
was very difficult. That is what I have the puzzle out
on now. You can not roll it up with the puzzle on it,
like they said ;-)

HMMMMM I can not believe it did not work the way they
said. hahahaha

Cherie

Del Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It looks quite handy, I'll save the addy.

Del

Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.bitsandpieces.com/default.aspx

I already have a felt roll but the cats love the
feel of it. They keep jumping on it and taking it with
them off the table.

The one I just bought today folds up and you can put
it away when you are not using it. I do puzzles all
the time then I glue them and frame them, it is a
great stress reliever.

Cherie

Del Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What is your puzzle board like, and where did you
buy it?

Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

They seem to want to put us in a early grave, I just
bought on-line a special puzzle board to store the
puzzle when I am not using it, we will see if they
figure that out ;-)

Cherie

tamara stickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

TOO FUNNY!  And here I thought I was the only one!

I took up sculpting after Coebeio developed a
possessive fascination with my expensive paintbrushes
and at odd moments would be seen carrying one down
the hall from my studio, or coming out of the studio
covered in paint!

Problem is NOW I look down to find her twirling a
sculpting knife back and forth across her feet will
laying belly up on the floor! Talk about nearly
having a heart-attack!

(I think she's secretly trying to kill me...) :)

Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would have to say serious reality issues, they
just did it again and I fixed it again.

TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

doing a puzzle around cats--is that the mark of a
total optimist or the sign of serious reality issues?
(says the woman who tries to do intricate beading
around hers. Worst thing is that the time a full
kilo of seed beads got dumped into my keyboard, it
wasn't the cats but ME who did the deed. Now if I
could only get them to fetch the size/colors I need on
command...)

MC