Linda
Go to the cats forum at about.com  http://login.about.com/forums.htm?seamlesswebtag=http%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eabout%2Ecom%2Fab%2Dcats%2Fstart%2F%3Ffpi%3Dyes%26redirCnt%3D1&webtag=ab-cats (that gets you to the log in page for the cats forum.  You may have to join to post, but it's free and only takes a minute or two.

Go there and post about Ginger as "FeLV kitten in MA needs home" Or better yet, "Female FeLV kitten needs home"  There's a member there who lives in PA and is looking for a female FeLV+ to add to her FeLV+ group.  She wants to balance out the "testosterone" in the house - I think the owner has one or two females, several males and male humans in the home and feels out numbered.  I posted to her several times and read a lot of her posts, and she would be an excellent Mom for Ginger.  Post about her in either the "general" section or in the "feral/rescue" section - it will get seen faster there - and specify that she's FeLV+ in the title.

BTW - I'm "cathelper" over there.  I haven't posted much in the last few weeks, but I've been a regular there since 2002.

Where there's Life, there's Hope

Kathy

"If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
Catherine-