Hey Jenny,

Yes, you told me he went back, but I didn't know Brenda had contacted you.  She is great!  Let me see what I can do.  If we can get anywhere close to a transport I might could just bring him here till we get it arranged.

tonya

JENNIFER RYAN CADIEU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tonya,

Really, you know her? She's fantastic!!! She contacted me,
I think b/c you posted him on the FELV+ list ?!?! Not
positive how she got my info though, but if it was through
you then I owe you a huge THANK YOU!!! Anyways, we are kind
of having some issues with getting the boy to her b/c #1
she's in Wisconsin and so we are trying to find transport
and #2 we are tryign to get him out of the state ASAP before
the owner has a chance to come looking for him. Not sure
how much of this you know about..but the cat was reclaimed
the first time we had him and it took the owner 2 weeks to
come lookign for him..she didn't have him neutered, no
vaccines, and when we told her that he was fe leuk
positive..she didn't believe us. We told her of the risks
b/c she has 2 other cats and how its not okay for this guy
to go outsid! e anymore b/c he can give it to other cats
etc..we also told him about Brenda and the wonderful home
she could give him and she wanted to hear nothing about any
of it and wanted to come get him immediately. When we
handed him over, she swore she would never let him outside
again and she would have him vetted within the next few
days. Well that was over a week and a half ago. Then like
2 days ago, he showed up on my friends back porch
again..screaming his head off til she opened the door and he
was in horrible shape. He had bite wounds all over his neck
from either a cat or dog and obviously she had let him
outside again and he still wasn't neutered. If it was a cat
he got into a fight with, chances are he infected that
kitty. My friend scooped him up and took him to the clinic
and I contacted Brenda. It took the lady 2 weeks to come
looking for him the first time, and we don't really think
she'll have the balls (excuse my language) to come looking
for him again at our clinic considering she swore she would
never let him out again. But if she does come to our clinic
then we have to face the ethical issues of whether or not to
give him back. We don't have her contact info so we would
have to wait for her to come looking anyways. So we
neutered him and vaccinated him adn are trying to get him to
Brenda ASAP. If you have any ideas about transport or a
foster until we can figure out transport..please let me
know! I would like to have him out of the clinic ASAP so we
don't run into any probs. I have 6 cats that are not
vaccinated for fe leuk so I can't bring him here. Also I
would appreciate whatever you can do to help spread the word
about the Lynx-point Himy girl..thanks!!!

Jenny