I have 5 kitties (4 positive, 1 negative).  As for the rest of the family... 2
Rabbits (Martin is doing great by the way!) (He was the dental problem
bunny)...6 birds...1 tortoise and 2 gecko/frog tanks.  Oh yeah and my boyfirend
and he has fish.
  As for expsenses- i honeslty don't know, I would probably go into shock.
This past year, I had two dental surgeries on Martin, accupuncture on my self
mutilating quaker, 2 spays, 1 neuter, then all the FUO, URI UTI's and other
such acronyms.  Oh well here's to another hopefully cheaper because that means
healthier year. :)