In a message dated 2/4/2005 10:05:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I could syringe it as someone
suggested, but I tasted it and it is bitter and he is already so miserable today I do
not want to do that.
Thanks,
Michelle,
Lysine is ok to give him 500mg at once.....a lot of times if a cat is asymptomatic they get 250 mg once a day....some when symptomatic get it 2wice a day to equall a total of 500 mg like you were doing...but even still some vets will perscribe up to 1000 mg a day....I was giving Akira 1000mg a day at one point and she got 500mg at once 2wice a day..now she only gets it if she gets teary eyed

Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)