Even Roast Beef?
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
No warnings. But he will not eat anything this morning and seems to feel very
bad. Refusing all his favorites.
Michelle

In a message dated 2/4/05 10:04:09 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Another thing, is there a ton of sensitivity warnings on the package?
Depending on how sensitive it is to light and air you can break open the capsules
(its usually really easy) and split that in half and mix with whatever he
likes to eat. You can maybe save the other half (but I don't know if it will go
bad) Or you can make it into a liquid...I can tell you how if you want. But
it'll be alot of typing so let me know :)

Kristi> >>