Another thing, is there a ton of sensitivity warnings on the package?
Depending on how sensitive it is to light and air you can break open the
capsules (its usually really easy) and split that in half and mix with whatever
he likes to eat.  You can maybe save the other half (but I don't know if it
will go bad) Or you can make it into a liquid...I can tell you how if you want.
 But it'll be alot of typing so let me know :)
Kristi>