Ringworm is a fungal infection. Treatment is w/ an anti-fungal, such as Griseofulvin or the likes. We also have used Nolvasan as a topical treatment in conjunction w/ the anti-fungal meds. Fungal infections do not respond to AB's.
Tetracycline is an antibiotic, with NO values to fight a fungal condition,
However, it is useful in treating Hemobart, but we have found Doxy much better.
Hemobart , just like ringworm is another difficult condition to treat effectively......................
It saddens me that our furbabies are subject to such horrendous things.
Especially the Felv+ kitties because their immune systems are already compromised, leaving them w/ a lesser chance of full recovery .(hemobartTheir poor little bodies sometimes don't have the capability to fight it off or respond to treatment.)

Patti