Lenny almost made it to her first birthday--but she was always a very thin
undersized cat. I rescued her along with Jelly roll and his two sisters from
a local pound where they were very sick. Jelly Roll died last Nov at 2 1/2.
(other sister died suddenly at 3 months from ?). Princess who is negative is
still with me.
Skippy was around 8 months old -developed fip.
I wish I could have had them as long as four years or 9 or 13. I'm just glad
I did get to know them.
There were 3 kittens a local rescue asked me to take in who all were already
showing signs of jaundice by the time I was notified-so 3 different times
had kittens die before 3 months old.
barbara