Do you have any idea of the average lifespan of the 60 you have known? Have
many died in the 3-4 years range? Someone I met who has had a number of
positive cats was surprised when my Jo died of lymphoma  at 3 and said that in
her
experience if they make it to 3 they will live longer.  Simon died at about 4,
though I am not certain of his age.
Thanks,
Michelle