Bless you. I would not be able to do it. The deaths kill me.
Michelle

In a message dated 2/9/05 10:56:50 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  In the last
13yrs I have had aprox. 60 cats pass thru my home. When someone asks me
how I can do it my answer is I have been blessed with the number of cats
that have passed thru my life. If I only rescued FeLV negative cats
there would be no way I could have had 60 cats in my life the past
13yrs. What I am trying to say is that by taking in the positive ones I
am able to give love and a home to more cats.