I hope this goes through.......
Michelle,
Not many other people that would have adopted him would have gone to the lenghts you did, so your love and the love of Gray, made his life that much fuller and happier no one could have cared or loved him more.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Actually, he was living at a shelter that keeps positives. I adopted him only
a little over 2.5 years ago. I am sure he preferred living here, but it is
not true that he would not have had any time if I had not adopted him.
Michelle