Brenda,
It is a special and wonderful group, that is why I feel so empty when I can not converse with them, I feel like I dropped of the face of the Earth. ;-))
Cherie

"Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Cherie.....

    I have been a member of this special and wonderful group since 1997.  I used to write more, but I own and operate two businesses that keep me very busy and it seems the older I get the less time I have to compute. :(  I mostly try to scan emails and mentally send prayers and positive thoughts to sick kitties and prayers and tears when one has passed on.  I don't write much to the list.

    I was the one who sent the poem for Christmas (as I do every year since I wrote it) entitled "The Best of Us."

    I hope Jim can figure out why you can't get emails from the list.  If you see mine, maybe we have some problem in common. ?

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Cherie A Gabbert wrote:
I did get this email, but no others tonight, and Brenda I think this is the first time I have seen you on the list before and I have been on since the first of the new year. So many problems with the list, I am not quite sure what to do.

Cherie "Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All....     Some people are getting multiple emails (me too) or not getting emails (Cherie), but I have a different problem.  James has been trying to figure it out, but can't so far.  I know my emails get to the list because I can see them when people reply and I can get everybody's messages but mine.  I never see any of mine on the list.  This has been going on since before Christmas.