Cherie.....

    Are you getting all of my emails?  I use Netscape 7.1 for my email.  What do you use?  If you want to read the emails, you can go to http://www.felineleukemia.org and go to the archives.  Each day's emails are not posted to the archives until the day after posting.  Then you can copy and paste any that you want to answer.

    I hope James can find out why you can't get all the emails.  I know what you mean about missing the list.  When there is little or no posting I have a feeling of uneasiness.  Like things are not right with my world. :)

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Cherie A Gabbert wrote:
Brenda,
It is a special and wonderful group, that is why I feel so empty when I can not converse with them, I feel like I dropped of the face of the Earth. ;-))
Cherie "Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Cherie.....     I have been a member of this special and wonderful group since 1997.  I used to write more, but I own and operate two businesses that keep me very busy and it seems the older I get the less time I have to compute. :(  I mostly try to scan emails and mentally send prayers and positive thoughts to sick kitties and prayers and tears when one has passed on.  I don't write much to the list.     I was the one who sent the poem for Christmas (as I do every year since I wrote it) entitled "The Best of Us."      I hope Jim can figure out why you can't get emails from the list.  If you see mine, maybe we have some problem in common. ?
--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Cherie A Gabbert wrote:
I did get this email, but no others tonight, and Brenda I think this is the first time I have seen you on the list before and I have been on since the first of the new year. So many problems with the list, I am not quite sure what to do.

Cherie "Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All....     Some people are getting multiple emails (me too) or not getting emails (Cherie), but I have a different problem.  James has been trying to figure it out, but can't so far.  I know my emails get to the list because I can see them when people reply and I can get everybody's messages but mine.  I never see any of mine on the list.  This has been going on since before Christmas.