On 12/28/2015 10:34 AM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 03:10:18AM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
Michael Niedermayer <michael <at> niedermayer.cc> writes:

Patch splited in move and matroska part
i removed this memcpy() for now from what i
commited as there is clearly no consenus on it

I would really have appreciated a real review:
Apart from the unrelated audio fix

what audio fix ?

a significant
part of the patch was written by me.

If thats the case then the commit message of the patch should have
contained credits or it should have added credits to the file header
what significant part of your code was used ?

Should i revert the patches ?
do you have another suggestion ?

[...]

Michael, he's talking about the OLD patch that was never applied. My patch has been written from scratch, more or less. I did borrowed some palette loops from mov.c, but I have also attributed the previous authors at the top of qtpalette.c properly.

Mats

--
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/