On 12/28/2015 03:48 PM, Mats Peterson wrote:
On 12/28/2015 03:45 PM, Nicolas George wrote:
L'octidi 8 nivôse, an CCXXIV, Mats Peterson a écrit :
By the way, here's a clip from the old patch (THIS one had
significant parts
written by Carl alright) that got rave reviews from Hendrik Leppkes,
calling
it "an extremely ugly hack", complaining at the calling into another
demuxer
(by using the ff_mov_read_stsd_entries() function in mov.c):

What is the point of bringing that up?

The point is to make people understand he didn't write "significant
parts" of the latest patch. I want to make that clear. Not that I care
who wrote it, as long as it works. I just don't like his grabbing the
honor for something he didn't write (except for the stuff we already
mentioned).

Mats

The "significant parts" were made by me. I have modified both matroskadec.c and mov.c, and I've added a new file qtpalette.c, shared by the previously mentioned files. Once again, I don't care who did it, as long as nobody tries to grab the honor for something he didn't write.

Mats

--
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/