On 12/28/2015 04:07 PM, Mats Peterson wrote:
On 12/28/2015 04:04 PM, Nicolas George wrote:
L'octidi 8 nivôse, an CCXXIV, Mats Peterson a écrit :
The point is to make people understand he didn't write "significant
parts"
of the latest patch. I want to make that clear. Not that I care who
wrote
it, as long as it works. I just don't like his grabbing the honor for
something he didn't write (except for the stuff we already mentioned).

People on this list have known Carl Eugen for a long time, they do not
need
a new self-appointed prophet to denounce him. And quoting Hendrik's words
looks like an attempt at public humiliation.

Let us focus on the merits of the patch itself please.

It wasn't meant to appear like public humiliation. I rather wanted to
show what the old patch looked like, as the similarities to my patch are
close to non-existent.

Mats

This is quickly becoming a rather meaningless discussion. The patch works. And the "significant parts" were written by me. That's it.

Mats

--
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/