I've been offered the use of a large AVL dobby loom (don't know which model yet, but it looks a lot like one of the "A" series on their website, in probably the 72" width) in exchange for storing it indefinitely. I'm considering whether it's worth turning my studio topsy-turvy to make room for it. Leaning toward yes--what an opportunity! But trying to keep a level head before taking the plunge <g>

Biggest question--how hard is it to learn how to weave using a dobby? I've never seen one in use, and I don't think the present owner really knows it very well. And I don't think she'll have time to come over and show me much, so I'd be on my own to figure it out. And no, I won't have the money to go to California for one of the AVL courses :)

Thanks for any and all feedback,

Holly

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail