Progressive News & Views (since 1982)
From: skywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In many ways the Judeo-Christian (For want of a better word) community,
works like a lobby; works both ends against the middle. They do so because
in the U.S., they can. Therefore there are left wing Christians and Jews,
and right wing Christians and Jews.

This "Community" has its own agenda: The Jews want to protect and preserve
Israel, as they see that "God" has ordained them to own the territory we
call "Israel," regardless of who else might own some of what they consider
theirs. The Christians want a religious monopoly. Both are linked
historically, though a lot of Christians want to see an end to Judaism
because Jews don't believe the same way Christians do. Nevertheless they
ally because of the history.

History has shown us what happens when the Christians have absolute power.
They kill anyone who doesn't march to their tune as witnessed the "Burning
times" against Witches/Pagans, the subjugation and theft of culture of the
Pagan community, the enslaving of Africans and genocide against Indians.

Both Christians and Jews, and obviously I don't mean all Christians and
Jews, consider themselves the "Chosen" ones and all others are here to do
their bidding. It's like a Christian telling me as a "Pagan" that I am
"Immoral" for having ritual, consensual sex as part of my religious practice
because it violates their precepts. I'm not here to live by their precepts.
I live by mine.

In other words, both Jews and Christians need to learn to mind their own
business and leave the rest of us alone.

Meanwhile, PNAC, which is predominantly Christian, is laughing at the way
those too stupid to think on their own fall in line.

Skywolf.