I imagine there's a place with all the letters to this list so people
can browse them, but I don't know how to get there. Please could someone
tell me how does this work?

The question I'd like to know is as follows. I normally take pics with
slide film and I'm thinking on buying a film scanner to print them on an
Epson Stylus 1520. I'd like to know how does this compare to prints
taken to the photolab, what is the size you can enlarge them with a
reasonable quality etc.

Thank you,

Alberto