Funnily enough I experience the so called Orange Shift problem when printing
on PGPP from my 750.

In the past I've printed a portrait of my tanned wife only to be
disappointed with the immediate results, the brown skin tones fizz with an
orange tint, but if left for 10mins or so the print tones down to the
correct colour. In effect the Orange Shift actually works in my favour?

Work that one out!

--

Regards

Richard