Bug catcher was not on the CD that Johnny sent the full res TIFFS to me on.

BTW I've installed a CDRW drive and would be willing to collect all the full res scans
from all the participants in TIFF format.

If anyone is interested in this CD, email me off list and we'll figure out terms.  But
it would probably be one to two months before all the scans are finished.