Byron,

> This list goes on but if this isn't the very definition of  test methodology
> that is full of holes I don't know what is.   Why doesn't it get your  "this
> site is harmful if used for selecting a scanner" stamp  ????
>
> Seems like a double standard to me.

I have on many occasions made the point that the Q60 test doesn't exactly
say a lot for a scanners capabilities. To Tonys credit, he listened, so far
I can recall he has on many time recently made it very clear that he feels a
different approach would be more useful. Finding one that provides the
necessary info isn't easy!!

Ian Lyons
http://welcome.to/computerdarkroom