Urmas Tartes said:

> Maybe Epson did a fault pointing out too loudly that prints will
> last as much as common photographs. Actually they always added
> (somewhere with smaller text), that prints should be framed under
> glass or stored in album.

When I I purchased the printer last March, that was precisely
what Epson was saying. There was no small print. That said, I
have not experienced the orange shift, partly because I use
mostly Matte Heavyweight paper and put the results in
albums. When I use glossy, it is Photo Quality Glossy paper,
and the results get framed.

I elected to keep the printer for several reasons. There is
nothing out there with that kind of print quality. The inks last
far longer than the 1520 inks I used previously. Likewise, they
outlast the HP970 even when exposed to air.