Frank Paris wrote...

> I notice you are putting copyrights on your pictures. Do you know about
> digital watermarking? Paint Shop Pro 7.0 has this, so I'm sure PhotoShop

Thanks for the tip, but I'm only trying to keep photographer/subject with
the photos when they pop up on other people's web sites.  As they're only
enthusiast snaps the copyright issue isn't as important to me as it might be
to someone trying to earn a living....

Regards,

Steve Jones,
Shropshire, England