I have heard so many good things about the SS4000 that I have faith that I
will eventually solve all my problems, even if it involves replacing the
unit. I'm not going to subject myself to regrets over not waiting for the
Kodak.

Frank Paris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Julie, female Galah (3 years)
Little Birdie, male Splendid Parakeet (13 years)
Snowflake, male cockatiel (12 years)