In a message dated 10/16/00 9:26:52 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< David, My experience may be unusual but my SS4000 (purchased 9/01/00) did
 not include SilverFast either.  I went through the routine you describe,
 faxing my receipt on 9/13.  After two follow-up calls and a second fax I am
 still without the software.  Otherwise I'm pleased with the equipment and
 Insight 4.5 seems to do a good job of handling the less challenging slides.
 Walt

I, also, have been waiting weeks for the software...

Don