From: "Shough, Dean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 12:05
Subject: RE: filmscanners: calibration

> i need to get something that will calibrate monitor, scanner and printer.
> what is a reasonablly priced program/ hardware. monaco was over $500. i
> know
> we already talked about it but i am sorry. thanks, joanna

I recommend ColorVision RGB Suite I
( http://www.colorcal.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi )
for $300.  It consists of a combination of

Profiler RGB
A powerful Photoshop plug-in that produces RGB ICC/ColorSync printer profiles
optimized for the color output of your favorite printer to provide you with
accurate color output from any RGB printer.

and

Monitor Spyder with PhotoCal Software
A monitor calibration and profiling system that teams a simple, user-friendly
assistant based on Color Vision's highly acclaimed OptiCal with a specially
developed seven-filter monitor measurement device, the Spyder sensor.

----
Dean Shough
[EMAIL PROTECTED]