I do not know for sure; but I do not believe that this is correct.  I think
that both DSLR Camera RAW image data values like raw scanner image data
values are just that - raw uninterpreted data values for the various
elements.  I do not know if the raw color space that digital cameras and
scanners capture to is RGB, L*A*B*, or some other color space; but I think
both digital cameras and scanners associate all the color values for a given
pixel with the pixel location that it is located with and that DSLRs do not
map only one color value per pixel location.