Thank you to everybody on the list for your feedback. I see that most people
prefers tight spacing, which surprises me a little bit. I do space more
tightly when doing parts needing page turns, but I was thinking more of
general instrumental (classical piano, PVG etc...) spacing. I also looked at
Johannes Gebauer's site : Although I would not space so tightly if it is
possible to, it really looks good and far away from the default and
untweaked spacing I generally see made with Finale. It does look a lot like
the traditional german engraving like Breitkopf for example. I like the
slurs also, which I had already seen in his document about setting up
Finale's default file.

Eric Dussault