>Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:27:34 -0400
>From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>At 07:56 PM 7/10/02 +0200, Peter Castine wrote:
[schnipp]
>>I prefer Cycling 74's practice
[schnipp]

>Why do you love these fascist companies?

More English 101: "prefer" is not synonymous with "love".

Please don't misrepresent me.

Also, I am not sure what you mean by the F-word in this context.
Conventional usage implies things like rascist, one-party, etc.

I know that Netochka calls Cycling 74 fascist, etc. I'm a little
surprised to see you taking up the same call.

Cheers,

Peter

---------------   <http://www.bek.no/~pcastine/Litter/>   ---------------
Peter Castine       | From the Litter Power Thesaurus:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |   Negative Cauchy distribution: lp.coshy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     |