On 13.07.2002 23:55 Uhr, Peter Castine wrote

>> Not sure that would be much help. What I would suggest is some sort of
>> universal plugin that allows scripting and access to all enigma data.
>
> Full AppleScript *would* be "some sort of universal plugin that allows
> scripting and access to all ENIGMA data."

Except it wouldn't be a plugin, and it would have to be done by Coda. Which
I am absolutely convinced they won't do, mostly because there is no Windows
equivalent.
I don't quite believe that AppleScript is a good tool to access Enigma Data,
either, in which case it would just provide something that I can already do
with OneClick.

But I am not a programmer (though I have used AppleScript quite a lot).

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de