--Op 16-09-2002 22:30 -0400 schreef David W. Fenton:

> So, I copied and pasted a large chunk of music with lyrics from the
> beginning of a piece to the end, because the music returns with
> different lyrics. But now when I change the lyrics at the end, it
> changes them at the beginning too.
>
> I don't understand.
>
> What is going on?

Finale doesn't actually copy the lyrics, but simply assigns the same verse
to the copied notes (even if you type the lyrics directly into the score,
Finale stores them in a verse). So when editing, you're actually editing
this doubly assigned verse, which is why they also change at the beginning.
You'll need to create a new verse and assign those lyrics to the copied
notes.

Patrick Hubers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Solve IT