This is probably a "duh" questions, but -

I wrote something for wind ensemble, and the score features very small
staves.  There's a lot of space at the top and bottom of an 8-1/2 x 11
sheet, but I don't know how to spread the score out.  Ideally I could do
something like what happens when one takes a photo and resizes the photo
by dragging.  Right now the print looks like a miniature score, and
there's space enough - especially if I use 14" paper, to have a page
where the staves are almost the size of the full-size individual part
staff.  I had a notion that if agreed to 4 measures per system, that
might help, but . . .

Am I making any sense?

Thanks!

Susan