-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Mark D. Lew
Envoye : lundi 23 septembre 2002 02:41
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [Finale] TAN "brick and mortar" (was Re: Finale Dealers)

>Except that a "brick and mortar" store is not a store that *sells* bricks
>and mortar -- it's a store that's *made of* bricks and mortar. (As opposed
>to an online store, which may exist only in cyberspace.)

Whoops, my faux-pas. I completely misunderstood the term.

Still, isn't the logic exactly the same?  If a house is made of bricks, we
call it a "brick house", not a "bricks house".  Why should it be any
different for a "brick-and-mortar store"?

mdl