On 23 Sep 2002 at 21:59, One of the McKays wrote:

> I have been using Finale since 1995, but have never met a person who uses
> the program *at home.*  I have met a few people who use it in schools,
> though.

I've never used it anywhere else, for the most part.

Yes, I've used it in libraries, transcribing things into the laptop.

Yes, I've used it occasionally at school, fixing up tests or creating
a short handout.

But 99% of my time spent in Finale has been at home.

--
David W. Fenton                         |
http://www.bway.net/~dfenton