On 23 Sep 2002 at 10:54, Mr. Liudas Motekaitis wrote:

> Yes. Don't buy new keyboards. Older keyboards had two features which make
> them more attractive to me (and you can get adapters for the cable
> connection).

I have lots of old keyboards. Unfortunately, they are all bad -- two
have keys that don't work, and the third is a proprietary key layout
that I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.

I would love to continue using one of my original Dell keyboards.
Unfortunately, they are completely hosed in terms of non-functioning
keys.

--
David W. Fenton                         |
http://www.bway.net/~dfenton