On 24 Sep 2002 at 20:11, Philip Aker wrote:

> On Tuesday, Sep 24, 2002, at 13:28 US/Pacific, David W. Fenton wrote:
>
> > You can't assign articulations/expressions to a note in voice 2.
>
> Use the Shift key.

Shift key? Well, for metatools, that won't work.

I note in WinFin2003 that metatools work normally on voice 2, so one
of my chief problems with voice 2 is gone! That's a really nice
thing.

I don't see any reason to avoid voice 2 at all now, except where (as
others have described), it is not really appropriate in the first
place (i.e., two real voices in the first place, as opposed to
"temporary divisi").

--
David W. Fenton                         |
http://www.bway.net/~dfenton