In a message dated 10/12/02 3:53:53 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Ok, this is a new one on me.  I'm putting in a bass clarinet part at the

moment (in transposed pitch), and I can't seem to insert a bass clef in one

particular bar.  It just seems to refuse to display, no matter what settings

I choose, even if I have"Always show Clef", or place the clef before or

after the barline.  Thing is, if I click on the bar to go back into the clef

dialog box, it shows the bass clef selected as if it's already set, but when

I come back out, it's still in treble.  Anyone any thoughts?  It's got me

completely stumped. >>

This transposition includes a "Set to clef" setting (in the tranposition
section of the staff attributes) which has locked this staff to treble clef.
Uncheck this option and your bass clef will appear (although I am unclear as
to why you would show a bass clef for this instrument).