At 3:45 PM 11/06/02, Angela Turner wrote:
>It is an odd error isn't it....  And having changed that articulation back
>from Maestro to Petrucci (as Mark so logically suggested to change fonts -
>thanks!) solved the problem.  Which would then mean.... and I find it hard
>to believe.... that there is a problem with that symbol in the Maestro font
>that no-one else has come across?

You were talking about the tremolo characters, right?  The ones on the !, @
and Æ characters (for Mac).  I know that I've used them successfully in
both Maestro and Petrucci.  (I rarely use Petrucci anymore, but these
characters are among the few where I actually prefer Petrucci to Maestro,
since Maestro's are so short.)

Have you tried reloading the Maestro font files from the CD?  I'm sure that
the factory-shipped Maestro is fine. Maybe your copy got corrupted somehow.

mdl