Richard,

I did as you asked and found that the expression moves to the left no
matter which arrow key I pressed. I also found that this behavior happens
only when it is attached to the pickup measure as a measure attached
expression. Using it as a measure attached expression in the other measures
resulted in the correct arrow key movement. Also, attaching as a note
attached expression worked correctly in both the pickup measure and the
other measures. I haven't had time to try to investigate why this behavior
occurs, but I will try the first chance I get.

Rick Neal
Teacher, Composer, Bassist, Guitarist
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.earthlink.net/~rickmidi