I am sure this has been addressed numerous times but is it possible to have
a single digit representing the time signature via the Time Signature tool?
I want a single 4 to represent 4/4 and a single 5 to represent 5/4, etc. I
know I can hide the time signature in the Staff Attribute dialog box and
either create a Staff Expression with the single integer or, I suppose, a
Text object with the same. I'm hoping the Finale Time Signature tool has
matured enough to allow this but I am not able to accomplish this with
Finale 2002. Any ideas?

Jonathan Klizas