Le 03/02/03 14:04, "David H. Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit:

> So then how would you propose a person solve the problem if cut-time is
> desired, along with the single numbers for 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, etc.?

This is a workaround that is very helpful to me. For most modern usage
cut-time are obsolete and I don't see why I should be able to replace it
with 4/4 or 2/2. This solution allows me to do whatever layout changes I
want without having to mess around with re-placement of staff or note
expressions. I often use the zero (0) when doing unmeasured contemporary
pieces or section of pieces and never had to worry about this dilemma.

Eric