Darcy wrote:
Oh, one more question -- what kind of monitor do you have and what
connection are you using? VGA, DVI, or ADC?

I have a ViewSonic PF790 (CRT) with, I think, a standard VGA, at both locations. I like it a lot. How does this fit into the mix?

Thanks for your thorough comments. I'll probably try getting a card at work -- use my budget there -- before committing to it at home. I would very much like for the system in general to feel snappier. Every time I boot in OS 9 to work with Finale I am reminded just how quick it feels.

Andrew Levin