I know for sure that there exists an arrangement for wind band. The Royal
Swedish Navy Band has made an excellent recording of this work. The
orchestration is by John Boyd, Ludwig Music. The record label is:
Serpent SERCD 18, Armed Forces Music Center. The website is:
http://www.fomusc.mil.se/article.php?id=6296 (The site is in Swedish!)

Mike