At 04:45 PM 3/26/03, you wrote:
THere was one version of Finale (I don't know which one now) where the Staff Styles in the default file were set up to HIDE items in other layers. You may have had a template created from this default. . You CAN edit this yourself, but it is a pain.

I'm thinking it's going to be easier to set up a new template rather than edit the old one at this point.

In newer versions of Finale the default is to use a System reduction to make things smaller, instead of Page reduction or a Staff reduction. This could explain the different sizes of staves.

That explains the difference exactly. When I used the measurements from my old template (Staff Height 96, Resize 100%, resulting scaling 100%) that worked. The new template uses a Staff Height of 82, resulting in a scaling of 85%.

Thanks!

Giz